September 1, 2021 in Blog Post
Efficient Air has officially partnered with the Victorian Government for the Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades Program. We couldn’t be more excited!
Whether it is an upgrade to your gas ducted heater or reverse cycle air conditioning system Efficient Air have you covered. With this incredible program, you may be able to receive a rebate of $1000 for your new system, $500 towards a switchboard upgrade (if needed to upgrade for split system) and $200 to decommission your outdated gas heater (if replacing your existing gas ducted heater).
There are a few reasons to love this program. The primary aim is to increase the comfort, wellbeing and health of Victorians, which is the reason we love what we do! It also means that with these new and more efficient systems we are able to contribute towards tackling climate change. Something we can definitely get on board with!
We are sure that so many of our valued customers are going to love this opportunity and Efficient Air is here to guide you and support the process! In addition to speaking to Efficient Air to determine the system that best suits your needs, one of the next steps is to check whether you are eligible for this program.
Does your heating or cooling system upgrade meet the following requirements?
To be eligible for this rebate, households must:
- install a new or replacement reverse-cycle air conditioner from the Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades Program approved products list. Efficient Air can guide you on the most appropriate system that meets the criteria and is suitable for your needs.
- this system may be new or it may be to replace an existing gas, fixed electric, reverse-cycle air-conditioner that is older than 7 years, wood heating or no heating with an energy-efficient reverse-cycle air conditioner.
- be an owner-occupier household with an approved concession card, or with a combined household income of less than $90,000.
If you want to learn more about this incredible program, here are a few links to get you started:
I have been approved for the rebate, what next?
- Call Efficient Air on 03 97567400
- Give us your approved ‘Rebate Token’ number. This should be sent to you via email from the Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades Program.
- We submit your quote to the Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades Program.
- Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades Program sends you a quote acceptance email, which you need to formally accept as directed by the email.
- We will be notified of your quote acceptance and organise the approved rebate amount to be paid directly from the Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades Program.
- We complete your installation once a deposit payment has been received.
- You pay your final invoice (less your deposit payment and the rebate amount). We deal with the rest.
- You love our product, installation and service!
If you are unsure about anything, your friendly administration staff at Efficient Air are just a call away on 03 9756 7400, alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm and are always happy to help.
Alternatively, anything specific about eligibility or personal circumstances should be directed to our amazing partner, Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades Program:
Phone: 1300 376 393
More Contact Information: Solar Victoria – Contact Us